Writer of the specific journey from Ajaccio, Mongolian Wissam Ben Yedder is the participant of the day. His Diatta teammate La Marseillaise Kolasinac, and particularly Lille natives David and Bayo, additionally distinguished themselves this weekend and starred within the nineteenth version of the everyday Maxifoot crew.
Ben Yedder participant of the day
As in earlier seasons, Maxifoot composes his commonplace crew after every championship day. The highest eleven and 7 substitutes are chosen primarily based on their performances. Holders get three factors, substitutes get one level.
12. Matz Sels (Strasbourg)
13. Emmanuel Agbadou (Reims)
14. Adrien Truffert (Rennes)
15. Hamari Traor (Rennes)
16. Jordan Veretout (Marseille)
17. Jim Allevinah (Clermont-F.)
18. Breel Embolo (Munich)
Participant of the Day: Wissam Ben Yedder (Monaco)
After two video games on the bench, the Mongasque striker didn’t miss the chance to shine on the Monaco Competition towards Ajaccio. The ASM captain provided himself a hat-trick in simply 14 minutes! Are we beginning for “WBY” once more?
Albana Lafont (Nantes)
Regardless of Montpellier’s nice victory, Nantes weren’t notably good and their goalkeeper needed to placed on one other nice efficiency. The Nantes goalkeeper made some necessary saves, notably Jullien’s header within the closing minutes, which might have allowed MHSC to equalise. Instantly after this, the Canaries scored two extra targets to cover.
Przemyslaw Frankowski (Lens)
A objective scorer towards PSG in early January, right-back Lensois scored his second objective of the season from the penalty spot to free RC Lens towards Auxerre. An incredible reward for the Polish consultant, who was unstoppable on his observe all through the match. When his crew lacked inspiration, his runs and crosses typically introduced hazard.
Jean-Clair Todibo (Good)
The centre-back confirmed his wonderful type on the Reims pitch. He received most of his duels and made some invaluable saves due to his velocity. A really large defensive recreation.
Brendan Chardonnet (Brest)
On the pitch of Toulouse, the defender of Brest confirmed off a stable match. He gave an impression of nice calm on this half and allowed his crew to not crack once they have been dominated. He stored Onaiwu in his pocket all through the sport.
Sead Kolasinac (Marseille)
In keeping with his performances in latest weeks, the Bosniak has been ubiquitous towards Lorient, be it urgent, crossing or kicking. The creator of the header equalizer, of second origin and harmful on his crosses and transfers, the previous Gunner set the opponent’s protection on hearth!
Lovro Majer (Rennes)
As is usually the case in large matches, the Rennes midfielder performed his greatest towards PSG. And that is often not excellent news for his opponents. He imposed his regulation on Parisian circles, doing lots of laundry work and planning to assist his crew’s offensives. No targets or assists, simply spades distinction and nice work.
Marseille’s attacking midfielder is having a profitable interval! Within the match towards Lorient, his exercise was enormous and he had at the least 8 crosses to his credit score, together with one for Kolasinac on the equalizer. Very powerful and honest in his selections, Turk might have discovered fault too, however Mannone beat him early within the recreation.
Krepin Diatta (Monaco)
His velocity and exercise made Ajaccien undergo. Attacking midfielder Mongasque scores a second objective, slicing off a cross from Vanderson, earns a penalty for a fifth, and recovering it from a nook brings a sixth. Full recreation!
Jonathan David (Lille)
Silent towards Brest in midweek, the Lille striker discovered his manner into the web towards Troyes, scoring twice. Supporting Bayo, the Canadian consultant was delighted with the function. He was wonderful at connecting together with his companions and projecting himself onto the other floor.
Mohamed Bayo (small)
The Lille striker took the chance to attain a double towards Troyes for the primary time since August. He might have even scored three targets since his duel with Fox after eliminating Salmier with a dive deserved a greater destiny, however David adopted go well with and scored behind Lille’s second objective.
Rating: Frankowski getting nearer to the rostrum…
1. Messi (Paris-SG): 27 factors
2. Mbemba (Marseille): 20 factors
3. Neymar (Paris-SG): 19 factors
4. Frankowski (Lens) : 16 factors
5. Fofana (lens): 15 factors
6. Danso (lens): 14 factors
7. Lafont (Nantes) – Mbappe (Paris-SG): 13 factors
9. David (Lille): 12 factors
10. Sotoca (Lens) – Terrier (Rennes): 11 factors
12. Abdul Samed (Lens) – Cabella (Lille) – Ouattara, Le Fe (Lorient) – Lopes (Lyon) – Danilo Pereira, Hakimi (Paris-SG) – Bellegarde (Strasbourg): 10 factors
20. Costil (Auxerre) – Belali (Brest 3 pts, then AC-Ajaccio) – Moffi (Lorient) – Clauss (Marseille) – Caio Henrique (Monaco) – Savanier (Montpellier) – Bourigeaud (Rennes): 9 factors
27. Disasi (Monaco): 8 factors
28. Openda (Lens) – Tagliafico, Lukeba (Lyon) – Nuno Tavares, Veretout, Gigot (Marseille) – Golovin (Monaco) – Pepe (Good) – Majer (Rennes) – van den Boomen (Toulouse): 7 factors
38. Sakhi (Auxerre) – Djal (Lille) – Toko Ekambi (Lyon) – Kolasinac, Payet (Marseille) – Ben Yedder (Monaco) – Todibo (Good) – Mendes (Paris-SG) – Gouiri (Rennes) – Dup, Aboukhlal (Toulouse) – Łysy (Troyes): 6 factors
50. Lacazette (Lyon) – Snchez (Marseille) – Fofana (Monaco) – Balogun (Reims) – Theate (Rennes) – Sels (Strasbourg) – Dejaegere (Toulouse): 5 factors
57. Marchetti, Leroy (AC-Ajaccio) – Bentaleb (Angers) – Neto Borges (Clermont-F.) – Samba, Machado (Lens) – Andr Gomes, Ismaily, Ounas (Lille) – Heart (Marseille) – Embolo ( Monaco) ) – Atal , Dante (Good) – Donnarumma (Paris-SG) – Traor (Rennes): 4 factors
72. El Idrissy, Con, Youssouf (AC-Ajaccio) – Doumbia (Angers) – Jubal (Auxerre) – Chardonnet, Del Castillo, Dari, Belkebla (Brest) – Wieteska, Seidu (Clermont-F.) – Knight, Bayou, Gomes, Diakit (Lille) – Kalulu (Lorient), Tet (Lyon) – Balerdi, Pau Lpez (Marseille) – Diatta, Ben Seghir, Badiashile, Camara (Monaco) – Wahi, Maouassa, Sakho, Sacko, Cozza (Montpellier). Girotto, Guessand (Nantes) – Thuram-Ulien (Good), Mukiele, Marquinhos, Verratti (Paris-SG) – Gravillon, Flips, Agbadou, Faes (Reims), Kalimuendo, Santamaria, Rodon (Rennes) – Diarra, Rouault, Nicolaisen (Toulouse) – Lopes, gallon (Troyes): 3 factors
119. Andr (Lille) – Mvogo (Lorient) – Schmeichel (Good) – Ruiz (Paris-SG) – Ripart (Troyes): 2 factors
124. Quilichini (AC-Ajaccio) – Boufal (Angers), Jeanvier (Auxerre) – Duverne, Le Douaron, Bizot (Brest) – Kyei, Allevinah, Diaw, Gonalons, Khaoui, Andric (Clermont-F.) – David Costa. Medina (Lens), Fonte, Yazici, Zedadka (Lille), Mannone, Ponceau, Talbi, Laporte, Le Goff, Diarra (Lorient), Thiago Mendes (Lyon), Rongier, Surez, Guendouzi, Dieng (Marseille), Ferri Simon, Blas, Ganago – Barkley , Delort – Vitinha , Soler – Reims – Truffert , Mandanda – Rennes – Doukoure , Aholou , Gameiro (Strasbourg) – Chavalerin, Yade, Tardieu, Lis, Odobert (Troyes): 1 level
Golf equipment rating: podium forward of us…
1. Paris-SG – 102 factors
2. Lens – 83 factors
3. Marseille – 81 factors
4. Lille – 57 factors
5. Rennes – 53 factors
6. Monaco – 51 factors
7. Lyon – 43 factors
8. Lorient – 40 factors
9. Toulouse – 33 factors
10. Good – 28 factors
11. Montpellier – 27 factors
12. AC-Ajaccio – 24 factors
13. Nantes – 22 factors
14. Auxerre, Troyes – 19 factors
16. Strasbourg, Brest, Reims – 18 factors
19. Clermont-F. – 16 factors
20. Anger – 8 factors
This was your typical Ligue 1 day 19 squad. See you Sunday January 29 in your typical day 20 squad!